Sunday, December 13, 2009

What can I do to make sure that I don't scar my face when using a blackhead remover?

There really is no safe of removing a blackhead by your self. There is always going to be a chance of a scar. It would be best to go to a salon and have a professional do it for you. If you want to save so money and do it by yourself, make sure your face is extremely hot and soft. Put on alot of lotion before hand and then Cover your face with a hot towel. This should help the skin, and make a smaller chance of a scar.What can I do to make sure that I don't scar my face when using a blackhead remover?
http://acne-pimples-suction-yourself.com鈥?/a>What can I do to make sure that I don't scar my face when using a blackhead remover?
HERES A TIP;READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
what i do is heat up a wet wash cloth and keep it on ur face until it cools down. then ur pores are open. get a face scrub and wash ur face. ta da it works for me and there's no scars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism