Sunday, December 13, 2009

My nose has a bruise..a small scar.. and a blackhead, consecutively.. help me?

Ok, so these 3 things are not big, but just minor.





Together, they really stand out.





1) I had a small bruise bump forming, so I put ice on it, now there is no bump, but the spot is a dark color. How long will this heal, and what temperature water should i wash it with?





2) Beside the bruise is a small small small scar-like crater left from removing a blackhead 1 year ago. It's still pinkish and very small, but now it has made that area of the nose redish. What should i do?





3) On top of that scar/crater, is a blackhead. Oh god. Help me





How LONG will any of this take to heal, and what temperature water should i wash with daily?My nose has a bruise..a small scar.. and a blackhead, consecutively.. help me?
Adrian, if you're serious,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps

1 comment:

 
albinism