Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blackheads and chicken pox scars help!!!??????

i once took out a blackhead with a pin (i regret it now) and its left a black mark on my nose which is clearly visible





i also peeled off a chicken pox on my forehead which is also deep and dark and VERY VISIBLE. this was when i was very small





please can some give me a cream or something to help me


i will even go far as treatment and pay lots of money. i've heard about merderma, any good???





any help is highly appreciated. im a teen and i wanna go out and stuff but not many girls like me because of my scars so its really depressing. i feel its depriving me of my social life .Blackheads and chicken pox scars help!!!??????
I've tried Mederma on small cuts and it works pretty well. I don't know how it would work for you, but it's pretty cheap, so try it. Remember to stay out of the sun.





If it doesn't work your best bet is to go to a dermatologist and have him do a skin resurfacing.





Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism