Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get rid of blackheads and scars?

I get them in areas that are harder to deal with: UNDER my nose, my chin, etc. If I do too much, my skin drys out and turns red (and stays red).


I also have some scars. I never had acne, but I guess they are acne scars? I have red spots all over my face even though I don't break out often. How do I get rid of these?


(really sorry for gross questions)How do you get rid of blackheads and scars?
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.How do you get rid of blackheads and scars?
go get a facial usually they will take care of all the blackheads i had the worst case of black heads and when i got a facial they were ALL GONE!! it was amazing, and the scars you can only get rid going to the dermatoligist and getting the ';sand blasting'; done.





then buy a GOOD face clenser like proactive, murad, or clinique i personally prefer clinique
don't scratch or touch them in the first place and let them heal on their own. I know that this sounds obvious but it is the best way.
get a prescription of Retin-A from your doctor...it works wonders
Try using UNBLEMISH from Rodan and Fields. They are the doctors that created proactive acne solutions. Their new stuff is great.


go to


RodanAndFields.com/Eblack or put in consultant ID# 011368


If you sign up as a prefered customer you get free shipping and 25% off of your purchase.





Try it! Tell me how you like it. I tried it and it works GREAT!!!
i use these AMAZING cleansing pads form neurogena. they're for blackheads. i got all on mine away in just 2 nights after using them! they are amazing and you can get them at target. i think you should try it. i don't know about your scars. you should go to the dermotologist for that one. i have a skin problem on my arms. so....ya. i hope i helped you.
you have to keep your hands off your face...everytime you pick at them they get infected and you scrape of important cells....dont use harsh product on your face and avoid touching them...they go away if you dont touch them.....and you wont get scars.
For your blackheads, I would recommend you use zenmed's sebum regulating moisturizer which helps in playing a vital role to control the oil that causes blackheads and acne. For your acne scars, again zenmed has a powerful product which I keep using whenever I have scars left when pimples dry up and found it to be very effective. It's called scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit.





All zenmed products are completely herbal in nature and can be used on any type of skin without fear of skin reactions or breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism