Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girls.. any of u had many skin problems like blackheads, pores,scars and now u r rid of them all?

please tell me. i want to know because i also have these. and tell me how did u get rid of themGirls.. any of u had many skin problems like blackheads, pores,scars and now u r rid of them all?
I would recommend Anew products from Avon; they are a little costly but they have reduced the sight of scars, large pores and wrinkles as well as making my skin look clearer.





Maybe a facial scrub such as St. Ives Apricot Scrub which exfoliates the skin and is easy to use real quick in the shower.





I also went and saw a dermatologist myself who prescribed Benzaclin for me, to stop my acne from returning, causing less scars and blemishes, etc. Unfortunately such topical ointments both RX and over the counter can really dry out your skin and cause white/black heads etc but the night time creams such as the above from avon also helps with that too, so all together this combination has worked out well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism