Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm 21 years old, and I used to have acne and blackheads, how can I get rid of the acne scars?

Im girl, I had pimples, but now they all dried up but I still have scars. please help thank you!I'm 21 years old, and I used to have acne and blackheads, how can I get rid of the acne scars?
for the scars people recommend lacer but if you are like me that there is really not alot of money for the sessions then i use aveeno cleansing and moisterizer if fades scars away in about a week or two and it works like wonders. also exfoliate as everyother day so that the dead skin goes away and the new tissue comes out clean and clearI'm 21 years old, and I used to have acne and blackheads, how can I get rid of the acne scars?
Have you tried proactive I heard it works!
If you have insurance go to a Derm. and get a scrip for Retina and apply it to your skin when you wash your face before bed time. best then and wash your face in the morning.





You can also pay for Micro-dermabrasion and get Sal-peels done by a Dermatologist
Retinol, micro-dermabrasion, laser and Proactive worked for Jessica
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism