Sunday, December 13, 2009

Easy way to get rid of blackheads / spot scars!?

Hia,


Well I've recently noticed that I've got some blackheads and spot scars on my nose in that little crease bit (if ya get me!) and its quite red and it really bothers me.


Is there any simple way to get rid of them that doesn't effectively make me spend a load of money??


Please help!Easy way to get rid of blackheads / spot scars!?
For scars, I bought concentrated lemon juice (just don't add water) and I rubbed it over where I needed to get rid of scars and after 2 weeks, it did. For blackheads, there are scrubs and masks at Longs that you can try.Easy way to get rid of blackheads / spot scars!?
I had acne for about a year and a half and in the end used some acne tablets the doctor gave me they work so well! But I have been left with acne scars and I used duac gel which worked REALLY well but then stopped working so my scars are a lot more mild but now I just have to wait a while for them to fade.


By the way you take the tablet once a day after meals, it stops the infection in the pores so it just stops acne forming. The duac gel you use twice a day and is a little sticky but only for a little while.





Good luck!!!!
well you and me and like a zillion other people get to deal with those nasty little black dots from pores that get dirt and oils on the top which gives them the blackness to them. anywho, what i do is use my fingers to squeeze them clean until the clear liquid comes out and then i get the rest of them. next i wash my face in water and then i clean my face with toner. toner you can get in the make-up isle for like 5 6 bucks, and its really worth it. it works for me and then to keep them away i wash my face with it twice a day.
First cleanse ur face twice a day. steaming ur face will also help. then to get rid of scars use cream containing hydroquinin but use it after getting rid of blackheads cos it can lead to more darkning around pores. i knw one such product named melacare but use it at night only. if u do so u can see the difference in 1 week. hope it helped.
get blackhead removers and some sprays that cover scars and cuts.
Try a lil home remedy. Take lemon cut in wedges and rub on the area that needs clearing...bd

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism