Friday, December 11, 2009

Wat can i do to get rid of both pimples, pimples scars and blackheads in less than 48 hours??

i only want HOME REMEDIES!!!


THANK U!!Wat can i do to get rid of both pimples, pimples scars and blackheads in less than 48 hours??
I dont really know how to get rid of one if 48hours but I know that I've been on proactive for about a year now and it works great I only get maybe about 2 around that time of month. And you get that refining mask with it and that would help get rid of pimples in 48hrs.Wat can i do to get rid of both pimples, pimples scars and blackheads in less than 48 hours??
You can't!!! If someone can, they'd make billions really. However, if you're planning to go to a date or a party within the next 48 hours, you could try to cover it up. That's the magic of a good cosmetic babe!! I know you want home remedies and probably won't appreciate my answer. But, yeah, try to cover it up with foundation and powder that has the same skin tone as yours is. It'd GREATLY help.





You could try to remove the blackheads as much as possible using biore pore strip that will pull out your blackheads.





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





http://www.biore.com/usa/products/produc鈥?/a>





For the pimples, I've researched some articles for you, though I haven't tried it myself:





http://www.christianet.com/acne/howtoget鈥?/a>





http://www.lifeandtrend.com/beauty/makeu鈥?/a>





http://www.acneway.com/get_rid_of_pimple鈥?/a>





But I'm still a skeptic.
GET acne pads and use it when you get up then at 2:00p.m. and before you go to bed wash your face with a wash cloth before you use the acne pad.
It's impossible to get rid of scars in 48 hours...you might have those scars for the rest of your life.


You're not going to find a quick fix that works. You need to make an appt to a see a dermatologist.
Go to the nearest department store like target or something


And then but clean and clear acne control.


It worked for me!


For example, I put it on one night and the very next morning, it was gone!!!! all off it!!!!!!!
moisten a washcloth with cold water


cover your face with the face towel


dont remove it whatever you do, and wherever you go.


you're welcome.
crush up some aspirin and mix


with water until it turns into a


paste and let it stay on over


night! it works for me. DONT


PUT TOOTHPASTE ON IT.


toothpaste actually has a


ingredient in it that will bring


out more redness and make


it 10x worst believe me i tried it.
it is really disgusting but supposedly washing in urine works. Personally I would not do it but have heard several people swear it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism