Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get rid of blackhead scarring and swelling FAST?!?

The other day I tried to squeeze some pimples out and I scarred my nose at the middle and its been red for about a week now and i also had a pimple on the side of my nose that started to swell up big and hurt so I poped it and now its bruised I also have little red marks around my nose from squeezing them out. I have to take my school ID picture in 2 days and thats the yearbook picture too! So is there anyway to get it to stop swelling and get the redness to go away fast?! Please help I don't want to have a yearbook picture looking like rudolf the rednose reindeer :[How do you get rid of blackhead scarring and swelling FAST?!?
try an egg mask facial.


it's smells a little bad but it makes your skin softer, pores smaller and lightens up your face. XD. just go to youtube look up egg mask by michelle phan XD


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> ?help?! LOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism