Friday, December 11, 2009

I need LASER treatment on my blackheads/scars left over from acne. ASAP my face is COVERED with it. HELPP!?

Please, i have REALLY bad acne but that i can deal with... what i CANT stand is the scars it left!!


But sad thing is, i used to pick the scabs EVERY DAY until they turnt to scars!!! AND I RELLLLLYYYY REGRET IT NOW.


I wanna know where i can go for a relatively cheap treatment.. it does not neccesarily have to be laser... but ANYTHING that will help rid of these horrible marks on my face.


I am willing to EVEN go abroad.. i just need some help pleaseeee anyone!!!


Oh.. and if it helps.... Im a light-skinned, 17 year old black girl (and i DONT want to bleach my face for it to turn WHITE or YELLOW)I need LASER treatment on my blackheads/scars left over from acne. ASAP my face is COVERED with it. HELPP!?
Photo pulse and dermabrasion works really great. It is kind of expensive, though, and insurance doesn't cover it. It hurts a little bit, but it really isn't bad. I had some brown spots on my face from when I was pregnant, and they really went away quickly with this treatment.


With just scars, you could probably skip the photo pulse and just go for the dermabrasion. It really hardly hurts at all.


Good luck.I need LASER treatment on my blackheads/scars left over from acne. ASAP my face is COVERED with it. HELPP!?
Last week on 'Embarrassing Illnesses' there was a black women suffering from hyper-pigmentation and excess facial hair. The doctors suggested laser treatment and within weeks there was a vast improvement in the quality of her skin.





Try the following link...





http://www.sknclinics.co.uk/





This is the company featured in the show.





Good luck.
Having Laser treatments will cause the skin to form scabs. You must stop picking on them,you will scar your face,and cause infections. You need to go or call your Dermatologist in the morning,and do what he recommends. Stop stressing out and stop picking your face. Take care. SW RNP
its ok have you ever heard of pro active and if so have you ever tried it well its not to terribly expensive and it works like magic so thats the top choice of what i recommend for you and the second is very inexpensive its clearasil vanashing tint cream i use the tinted one its a little dark looks like a foundation and also they have a white cream one in my opinion i think the tinted works better but these are some very helpful things also you could try mederma for scars i hope i have helped you and that theese products work for you the way they have for me good luck
Try using Bio oil. I have had stretchmarks for the past 13 years and tried quite a few things and nothing has evened the skin tonage out. I tried Bio oil and never looked back. I have thin skin which shows all kinds of blothes, but Bio oil seems to reduce this. It wont get ride of the stretchmarks, but it had reduced the redness and with your problem and the fact that it is more recent you will probably get a better result for reducing the scarring





Good Luck


Hope this helps
Don't bleach! Concentrate on raising your self-esteem. When you look in the mirror, look into your eyes. They say they are the 'windows to your sole'.





P.s. My son is 19. He was born with a deformity of the skull. Do you want to know who his friends are? EVERYONE!! I have asked some of his peers why they like him so,they tell me he is the most positive person they know! He also has a very large number of female friends who can't get enough of him. Try it,you will be so happy you did!
If the scars are dark (hyperpigmentation) then a product that I would recommend is AFA Clay peels and the product line. It will get rid of the blemishes, reduce the discolouration and even out your skin texture. It will never be flawless but it will be a huge improvement. You have to be very careful when dealing with lasers and dark skin. Even if you are fair black girl you still are prone to get hyperpigmentation (darkening) from any laser treatment which is what you are trying to avoid. I have seen horrible results of laser or too agressive of chemical peels used on ethnic skin.





The AFA program is used by medical professionals only and you can check out the website xlafa.com (i believe if not google it) AFA Clay peels are great for the skin. It will take some time for it to work but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism