Friday, December 11, 2009

I am an African American who wants to get rid of Acne/Acne Scars/Blackheads..[Read]?

Well I am 13 years young, and I have been dealing with it since I got my period which is when I was 9. I have TERRIBLE Acne, in my opinion atleast, but i've seen worse. I really want to get rid of it, but im not in a hurry, I know it takes time. My question is HOW? How can I get rid of it? I don't want to buy anything expensive like Nuetrogena Skin Id - I have used used Nuetrogena Acne Skin Control, to stop the acne from coming and to Clear my skin, it did help a little, But not much. Is their anyone whos had Acne and has gotten rid of it, What did you do, Or if you don't have Acne what do you do to take care of your skin? By the way, I excersise regularly, I drink very little soda but I have A Fayo/Cola/Sprite every 3 weeks or so, I don't drink much water i'm more of a juice person, and I don't eat greasy foods, But I do eat sweets and salts [ Star crunch, Oatmeal cream pies, Brownies, Airheads, Snickers, White Hersheys, Starburst, Skittles , Salt and Vinegar, and Cheetos]. During the school year I would go to the store to buy atleast 4 out of all those, but I have cut that bad habit, Now that its summer I don't go as often as I use to.





Here is a picture of me -





http://i26.tinypic.com/33k84nq.jpg





Thanks =]I am an African American who wants to get rid of Acne/Acne Scars/Blackheads..[Read]?
i went to a dermatologist and got some stuff that really helps.. its called benzoyl peroxide creamy wash 0.4%.. it really gets rid of my dark spots.. but its expensive and it has to be prescribed..





Another thing thats really good is tazorac.. but again its expensive and has to be prescribed.. if your acne is a bad as you say then then the price is worth it. My ';acne'; (if u want to call it that) is very very mild.. but i still think the meds are worth it because who wants to walk around with spots on their face and puss filled pimples? ew..





if you cant get anything prescribed then get some neutrogena visibly even or clearasil.I am an African American who wants to get rid of Acne/Acne Scars/Blackheads..[Read]?
Well I've tried the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage kit and that kinda worked for me, not really. The only thing that worked in that kit is the spot treatment. It cleared up my zit in about two days. You can buy it separate from the kit, and it costs about 10$. I think you should try it. :)
Eat green whole live foods, and drink water. Cut out sugars, corn syrup, soda, dairy, processed foods, and watch your skin after two weeks.





Save your money and your skin from chemicals that are bad for you, and are not FDA approved. Most aren't.
eat healthier,drink water (i know you don't want to but trust me it helps rid the toxins),use mary kay acne poducts.for the acne scars you can use cocoa butter or something similar.
try dr miracles acne treatment range

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism