Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a lot of blackheads i tried popping(scars), over the counter (no solution), n masks..PLEASE HELP ?

I tried everything for blackheads


poping blackheads cauzed me scares and i cant get rid of them.


i used over the counter scrubs and they dont work


i tried boiling water


masks


i need some reall answersI have a lot of blackheads i tried popping(scars), over the counter (no solution), n masks..PLEASE HELP ?
If you cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice out, and then mix it with 2 tsp. of water and rinse your face with this solution and then rinse your face off with cold water and pat dry everyday for about a week or two it should get rid of most backheadsI have a lot of blackheads i tried popping(scars), over the counter (no solution), n masks..PLEASE HELP ?
You should use Bior Blackhead strips. How they work is you wet your nose put the strip on it dries. You rip the strip of as it was tape and you can literally see you blackheads with the roots on the strip.
Go to Walmart and get this Face Wash...


http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll130鈥?/a>








That is What i use and it Works.
I use baking soda in facial cream twice a week. Its not instant but I have noticed fewer in under two weeks. I have tried almost everything out there too and the stuff that said that cleared blackheads didn't work and ended up drying my skin out. My mom then told me to do this and I wish that she had said something sooner. I could have saved so much money!
Biore works well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism