Friday, December 11, 2009

Blackheads,Pimples,Scars,HugeP鈥?Help!!?

-I have Black Heads All Over My Nose and Chin..


-Pimples on my cheeks


-Pimples on my chin


-My cheeks have acne scars


-Pimples on my shoulders and a little on my chest ...


- HUGE pores.. on my cheeks.. forehead.. noes


:(





Also Atm i use.. Cetaphil Acne prone skin cleanser.. Benzac 2.5%


also use Cetaphil mosturizor.. Ive stoped wearing foundation and my ance wont clear!!





:(





What Should I Use And What Helps It???Blackheads,Pimples,Scars,HugeP鈥?Help!!?
Acne is a pesky thing. First off, try not to pop your zits unless you Absolutely have to. The more you touch your face, the worse it's going to get.





Try using a facial scrub wash. I prefer St.ives, or any store brand that's equal to that. Not only does it take off the layers of dead skin to help you feel refreshed. It can help get rid of scared skin faster, reducing the appearance of scars.





For tough scars you Mederma scar minimizing cream. It's sorta like neosporen for scars. it's a little spendy, but it works. (Around $8 a tube)





For big problem zits try Nuetragena on the spot treatment. Do not use this in large areas it will leave red irritated itchy patches of skin.





When you wash your face, start with hot water to help open your pores, then after you have washed the soap off, use cold water to help close the pores back up.





Try not to combine to many different types of cleaners, creams, and drying products. It can often just leave your skin more irritated than before.





You can still wear makeup. Try cover girl light or cover girl natural. It gives you a fresh loo without having to cake on the foundation and powders.





Good luck! If your problems persist, I would recommend seeing a dermatologist. They can be found in your local yellow pages.Blackheads,Pimples,Scars,HugeP鈥?Help!!?
Be careful, if you use a product that says that it minimizes pores, it can minimize them if they are temporarily inflamed, BUUUUT, if it runs in your family %26amp; you've had them for years.. then it's genetics %26amp; there can be nothing done about them.
PROACTIVE DOES NOT WORK.!!!!!!


Okay I Have The Same Thing I Use A Mint Mask From My Local Pharmacy Its Called ';Queen Helene'; ';The Original Mint Julep Masque'; It Helps Me And It Feels Really Good And It Smells Like Double Mint Gum ahaha But It Says'; Helps Dry up Acne pimples, Rinse away blackheads, %26amp; Shrink Enlarged Pores'; You Just Leave It On Till Its Dry And TAHDAH Soft Smooth Face And Workin Its Way To Clearness. It Goes For about 5- 10 Dollers
Umm, the Neutrogena Wave. I use that, and my skin's clear. Also, there's clean and clear spot treatment. Works amazing! (: Good luck.





Seeing a doctor could also help lots. (A dermotologist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism