Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to get rid of Acne Scars,Blemishes, Whiteheads & Blackheads?

I have been using the following regime for the past 2 weeks for my face, i have noticed improvement on my face, lesser new pimples and looks and feels cleaner however red acne scars are still obvious. I still have blackheads on my nose as well. I need to get rid of them. Any advice and which is better to get rid of acne scars- Panoxyl 2.5% or Body shop Night Fade lotion?





Morning





Body Shop Tea Tree oil Facial Wash


Tea Tree oil Toner


Tea Tree oil Blemish fade lotion


Tea tree oil = Thursday plantation or Body shop





Night


Body Shop Moisture White clenser


Moisture White toner


Panoxyl 2.5%


How to get rid of Acne Scars,Blemishes, Whiteheads %26amp; Blackheads?
Go for facial treatment your beautician can advice you and which products good for you or visit dermatologist...Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism