Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of spots, scars and blackheads on shoulders, chest and back?

I want my skin to look perfect for my prom night, because I can't find a dress that would hide these areas and suit me at the same time.


I've still got a year to work on it, but I would like to know what are the best ways of dealing this problem?How do I get rid of spots, scars and blackheads on shoulders, chest and back?
see a dermatologist for professional advice, but I would suggest starting a daily skin care regime for your body and face. Here's what I do:





Body - take a shower everyday, and do this:


1. splash body with water


2. use St. Ives's Apricot Scrub and a loofah to exfoilate


3. wash and clean body with Dove Nutrium Body Wash


4. rinse with water


5. if you shave, make sure you use shaving cream and a blade that's not dull


6. rinse


7. blot body with a clean towel


8. apply a medicated body lotion/treatment





Face - do this 2 times a day, once in morning, once before bed, and maybe after excerising/sweating if you have oily skin (and make sure all products you buy are suited for your skin type)


1. splash face with water


2. clean face with a cleanser suited for your skin type and needs (i use neutrogena or clean and clear)


3. use a gentle home-made/store bought facial exfoilator ( i use st. ives or biore)


4. apply a non-alcoholic toner suited for your sin type/needs with a cotton ball/pad (i use neutrogena)


5. apply a facial cream/treatment





*make sure to wear sunscreen when you need it!(for both body and face)*





My reccommenadtions for some good body and facial lotions/treatment would be:


1. Neostrata's body smoothing lotion


2. Neutrogena's facial cream


3. aveeno body lotion


4. urea cream


5. clindoxyl gel














hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism