Friday, December 11, 2009

Effective chicken pox scars and blackheads remover?

i had a chickenpox at age 17... it was a disaster! my body is full of chickenpox scars! as well as my face! ive always had a flawless complexion and now its gone. i cant wear anything i want because of this scars! my back is full of scars. it lowered my self esteem so badly! the bad thing is im an upcoming freshmen at a university! i dont want to have this scars throughout my life! another problem i have is this blackheads i have for so long in my nose and around the cheeks area. i dont know how to remove it.








please help me guys! i will give anyone of you 10 points once u suggest a very effective product or treartment. as much as possible give tips that are cheaper yet proven effective.





thanks! ill be waiting for you're answers!Effective chicken pox scars and blackheads remover?
I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet because it is the #1 doctor recommended treatment for scars: MEDERMA!!!! It works miracles. My mom's doctor recommended it to her after she had surgery and I use it for a scar on my face. It costs about 30 dollars at CVS, but it is 100% worth it. You get what you pay for afterall.





http://www.mederma.com/





check out the testimonials on the siteEffective chicken pox scars and blackheads remover?
Scars are forever, but there are many options to make them less noticeable.





Tattooing, yes sounds dumb, but Tattoo artists and several beauticians will tattoo color into your skin that matches your skin tone to cover up scars.





There is also scar fading cream, takes awhile to be effective, but it does help to diminish scars.





There is also a product by Clean and Clear, it is an acne mark fading peel, and it works quite well. I use it about once a week, and the red marks left behind by acne have slowy become more and more diminished.





Toners also work well to even out skin tone, and make marks fade out, while also help to calm the skin down and remove blackheads.
Oh, yes there IS a solution. Use the anti-anging soaps with beta-hydroxy or alpha-hydroxy. I swear it works!! I have some scars from acne, and I tried EVERYTHING. Then I tried Olay, and it gets rid of EVERYTHING. For deeper scars, I use Scarzone, they sell it at Walmart. I used it for my stretch marks and cesarian scar and now you can't even see it.
I am sorry to tell you that there is nothing you can do about the chicken pox scars, they are there forever, but Proactiv is a great black head remover. It's a cleanser and medication.There are suctions and extractors you can also use to remove blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism