Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should i get laser treatment for my acne/scars/blackheads?

i have severe acne on my face and back.ive tried everything.i have huge pores and blackheads all over my nose.it makes me have very low self esteem and im ashamed of it.the acne leaves scars like purple ones and deep ones.should i get laser treatment and how much would it cost and where could i get it done at?Should i get laser treatment for my acne/scars/blackheads?
I believe that you may have a condition called Hidradenitis Supprativa. It is a condition of re-occurring boils/ cysts/abscesses , that are often misdiagnosed as ingrown hairs, herpes, being unclean and folliculitis. This is a newly diagnosed skin condition , but there is a lot of info out there.


Here is a link :


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidradeniti鈥?/a>


If this sounds like it might be you, READ it, PRINT it out, and TAKE it to your DOC.


Its better to try to start treatment soon, it can spread over the body if left untreated. These boils can become quite large and painful. Sometimes even lasting for weeks or months , do not attempt to POP them they can then tunnel under your skin and spread all over the body. Most common areas are armpits, groin, binkni line, inner legs, and intimate places and basically anywhere that sweats and rub against clothing. Stress is a big inducer.





There is some support groups at MSN





(http://groups.msn.com/HidradenitisSuppor鈥?/a>





and yahoo, and I am open for questions!


I have had this for 8 years, I was misdiagnosed for a LONG time, It was very embarrassing, painful and scary. I am just trying to help out so you don鈥檛 have to wait as long as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism