Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dude how can i lighten my skin and clear my blotches, and also remove blackheads and scars?

over the past 2 years my skin has become darker due to sun exposure, ive tried a lightener but it didnt help at all. any suggestions? i also need to remove some blackheads and my skin blotches.Dude how can i lighten my skin and clear my blotches, and also remove blackheads and scars?
i have the Clearasil in a blue pump and it works the best ever! but you really have to listen to the directions or it will not work well. it should clear up in about 4 days if used 3x a day.it cost about $5. hope this helps!!Dude how can i lighten my skin and clear my blotches, and also remove blackheads and scars?
I guess you can try diana stalder products..Best skin whitening and works real good..


http://www.pinaybeautyproducts.com
Talk with your doctor and/or a dermatologist!
I suggest using SWISS L-glutathione bar. its a soap that is really effective in lightening, exfoliating, evening out scars, and removing pimples. visit


http://www.theswisscare.com
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism