Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spots, blackheads, scars?

ive got scars from blackheads on my nose (i squuezed them out). It is black and can i get rid of them?


ive got like 30 blackheads on my forehead and cheeks and there starting to turn into holes, what do i do?


my face is covered with acne, help!!!


ive got a scar from chicken pox because i peeled it off, its on my face wich makes everything worse. It is a deep depression which is really dark brown so it sticks out, desperate for help





i dont mind spending alot of money by going to a doctor or surgeon


it really affects my social life and people tend to avoid me


ive had the chicken pox scar for 7 years


i look okay from far but when people come close to me just walk away


i live in the uk in leicester if you know any good clinicsSpots, blackheads, scars?
You shou probably visit a dermatoligist. But also, you really shouldn't pick at your pimples or really anything on your face. And also, absolutely never use clearasil. I use it, and my pimples get bigger.Spots, blackheads, scars?
Dermatologist is your best bet. Sounds like you need special skin care that only a doctor can help you with.
scars can b removed by a good dermatologist who can advise u on this matter . laser treatment , chemical peeling %26amp;dermabrasen methods r used for different type of treatments.pl contact a good dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism