Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a lot of scars from pimples and blackheads ive had in the past is there any way to get rid of them??

is there medical treatments, would photofacials help, skin laser etc??I have a lot of scars from pimples and blackheads ive had in the past is there any way to get rid of them??
Mecial treatments like skin resurfacing (done with a laser) and dermabrasion are two surgical ways of improving your skin. Both of these are costly and are a type of surgery. Chemical peels are designed to do the same thing but they burn off layers of skin from your face chemically. All of these are harsh treatments and should be researched and talked about with a doctor before deciding.I have a lot of scars from pimples and blackheads ive had in the past is there any way to get rid of them??
I had scars too. I used fade out which got rid of mine completely. There's one for brown pigments and red. But time will heal a lot.
Keep out from the sun and drink lots of water.





The sun can actually aggravagte and cause ugly pigmentation.


The scars and marks usually go of/fade off in a few months time.





Take care. :):)





Peace %26amp; Love,


Madeline.
if you have the time and patience then simply buy an exfoliateing sponge (got mine at CVS for $1.99) and then use a mild Antibacterial soap. my scars are going away, I saved myself $200 for getting a dermabrasion done at the salon.
I dont know if this works, but my friends have used it and they say it works really well





Mederma, its suppose to lighten scars and they use it for their acne scars.





i have the same problem but i havent been able to buy myself this product, but i do plan on trying it out.
Dermatologist.
I had the same problem a few months back. What helped for me was Palmers Scar Serum. You can get it at CVS. It worked really well. It didn't completely go away but I saw a big improvement.
Liquid Vitamin E will help with scars. I had an ugly scar on my forearm when I was younger and after only about 3 months of Vitamin E on it you would never know that it was there. I dont know how it worked but an older lady told me about it and it worked VERY well. I dont know about putting it on your face though. It is VERY thick...so that might be a problem.
It's best to see a dermatologist about this, as they are professionals in this area.


If you want to try an easier method first, you can buy scar serums at pharmacies (They may not work perfectly or at all though), you can try a microbead exfoliation cream, or you can get mild chemical peels.


The most effective fixes come from the dermatologist, and only via them can you get safe, legal, and excellent dermabrasion, laser dermabrasion, high-grade chemical peels, scar excision, and other effective treatments.





My advice is to try mild chemical peels first, and if they don't improve your skin, go one step further to the dermatologist.


Also, what you may have heard about vitamin E is indeed true, and it should be noted that it works best to buy capsules and break them open, as the vitamin is fresher that way.
  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism