Sunday, December 13, 2009

I just squeezed some blackheads, but i just heard they could scar now. How do i stop this?

Also if i have a white head can i squeeze it? will in scar?I just squeezed some blackheads, but i just heard they could scar now. How do i stop this?
I squeeze my black heads then regret it.. They only go red for about a minute then my skin goes back to normal...





I use Amie exfoliating skin polish and that really helps clear my pores and prevents any new ones arriving to annoy me!!





Hope I helped!! :)I just squeezed some blackheads, but i just heard they could scar now. How do i stop this?
they will only scar if you squeeze too hard, if its a really big one and bleeds for example, so they wont definately scar.


squeezing them is one of the only ways you can actually get rid of them, i use scrubs and none work.


if you have alot, go to your doctor and they can prescribe you with a cream which overtime gets rid of them, then you wont need to squeeze them.
it will only scar if you pop it to harsh, like to early or you had to squeeze it alot. first wait a few days and put like on the spot pimple treatments, stuff like that to dry it out, then put a warm wash cloth on it to open your pores then slowly pop it. hope i helped :]
i do that all the time! and i have no scars i think it depends on the persons face. its not every one. it doenst happen to me. and im no differnt than any other human lol :]
Put them back !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism