Friday, December 11, 2009

I have scars on my face and a little hole it was cause of blackheads and pimples during my teenager?

The only thing that worked for me was a product called Pro Active solution. I do not work for them and I have tried many things myself. I'm sure you can find information on-line.I have scars on my face and a little hole it was cause of blackheads and pimples during my teenager?
okie so i have the same problem....i had this bad pimple and my friend told me to do this thing to it so that it can go away...i did it and basically messed up my skin so bad....i had like a hole it looked like someone put a cigarette on my face and it was raw skin.. after everything healed i still had a mark and it was so visible i would try everything from





vitamin e and Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel it is Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of post-acne marks...its like a peel so you do it like one to three times a week and to me it helped the scar be less visible....I have scars on my face and a little hole it was cause of blackheads and pimples during my teenager?
Directly rub potato slices all over the face and wash after 30 minutes , if done regularly helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism