Saturday, December 5, 2009

NATURAL ways to get rid of acene scars and blackheads?

Acne scars I used lemon. Just get a fresh lemon and squeeze the juice out and rub it on your face. It's helped even though it kind of has to be a daily thing. And honey works too with scars and acne. I still have pimples but they don't come in huge amounts.


As for blackheads I recently found out about egg whites. Just get an egg, crack it and separate the yolk from the whites. Beat the whites till it's foamy and then put it on your face till it dries. I started using eggs yesterday and it took out some of my blackheads on my nose and even lighten some of the dark ones. In fact, I'm using it right now! But I heard that some people break out from using eggs or that it doesn't help at all. But yea, I got really curious about it so I'm using it to get rid of my blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism