Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best acne scar treatment for a person with sesitive skin and a few blackheads left?

I almost never get white heads, just blackheads and pimplesunder the skin, thanks to a new medication. I am looking for a way to get rid of acne scars. I have heard of bio oil, vitamin e capsules, tree tea oil, yada yada. I have heard of Microdermabraision kits from drugstores, and alos of Mederma and stuff like that. Which works the best and the quickest?





**DO NOT SPAM MY QUESTION!**Best acne scar treatment for a person with sesitive skin and a few blackheads left?
I've had severe acne myself, try looking for more information on any acne website, like this one for example:





http://AcneTreat.net





You'll find some great info there, hope you can get rid of them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism