Saturday, December 5, 2009

My nose is very oily, has large pores, blackheads, scars from zits, what product do i need to use?

Currently i am using proactiv 3 steps and it's not really helping my nose. Is there any efficent and popular product people use for the condition i am in right now? ThanksMy nose is very oily, has large pores, blackheads, scars from zits, what product do i need to use?
Try Image Skin Care's acne solution line. I used to use proactive and I saw no improvement. I used to have the exact same problem (if not worse) than you but now I don't have it anymore. It costs a bit more than proactive but the bottles last longer.My nose is very oily, has large pores, blackheads, scars from zits, what product do i need to use?
Nair, it works really, really good on your face, espeacially the nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism