Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get rid of acne scars, acne, and blackheads?

I have tried to get rid of my acne and I heard that baking soda and peroxide works and I tried it, and it worked great. But then I noticed I was getting acne scars from it. And I have blackheads on my nose I don鈥檛 know how to get rid of it, every time I get rid of it there鈥檚 still some on there. Any ideas of how to get rid of those 3 things. And if you know anything that would work without spending any money maybe some home remedies, but if you got something that really works that鈥檚 not then let me knowHow to get rid of acne scars, acne, and blackheads?
I'm looking for something to get rid of the scarring. To get rid of acne I just wash my face several times a day with clean, warm water and that seems to work great for me. It's free and it works.How to get rid of acne scars, acne, and blackheads?
Neutrogena Fight and Fade.


That answers twooo.


Blackheads are impossible to get rid of.


Well not ';impossible'; but basically what i mean is they're difficult.
Proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism