Friday, December 11, 2009

Does proactive work for blackheads, and pimple scars?

im plannin to buy proactive, and i want to know if it takes away pimple scars and pimples, so as blackheads. im 16 my face isnt too bad, i just got some blackheads on my forhead, and some faint once on my nose. i also got 5 annoying once close to my nose on my cheek, and they are bigger than the once on ur nose and white. i was wondering if proactive works, ive tried clean and clear blackhead eraser, so as a whole bunch of soaps, biori strips too, so if you guys know if proactive works for my case pls tell me or any other that works for my case tnx.Does proactive work for blackheads, and pimple scars?
I think it helps with blackheads, but it won't do anything for your scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism