Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get rid of blackhead scars!?

I've made the mistake of squeezing my blackheads, leaving my nose and forehead scarred with little ';holes';. Any idea how I can made them fade or even go away!? Looking for a miracle cure!How do I get rid of blackhead scars!?
You can try a pore reducing cream/cleanser.





Microdermabrasion makes them smaller, but it takes time and is rather expensive.





Good luck.How do I get rid of blackhead scars!?
Derm abrasion but it's really not worth it. Next time you get the urge to pop a big one, immediately put alcohol on it.
go for a facial .Take steam often and then do scrub the blackhead.
I believe there is a cream that yu can purchase from CVS or anh pharmacy. Just look down the skin care aisle. U can also use Cocoa Butter..thats helps also. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism