Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of blackhead scars?

I used to squeeze my blackheads all the time and i had stopped and i was being so good and wasn't popping any and then yesterday i squeezed it because i'm stupid and now i have a big ugly scar on my nose. It's not even like a little hole, it's a full on, gigantic, dark spot on my nose! Does anyone have any quick solutions to get rid of the scar? I already tried to cover it up with makeup, it didn't really work.





]:How do i get rid of blackhead scars?
Okay!! Thankyou sooo much! I was a bout to do the same thing 2day!! u saved me!


smash an aspirin and using a drop of water, make a paste and apply to scar. Leave on for 10 minutes then wash of (its a scrub).


That will remove the outer layer and make it lighter.


Then, take a cotton ball soaked in lemon juice and apply to area, and leave it on for 20 minutes. Lemon juice lightens dark marks.


and finally, put a dollop of aloe vera on area and let it soak in. Aloe vera gel lightens scars and heals the skin.





good luckerz!!!!=]]How do i get rid of blackhead scars?
Oh I've been there, I get a lot of blackheads on my nose, the rest of my face is clean. Typically, the dark spot is scar tissue, after you wash your face use a tweezer and try to lift the dark spot, there'll be a thin layer of skin that will lift right off.
i have done this many many times. I use cold rag to close the pore and lessen the swelling.


  • borrow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism