Sunday, December 13, 2009

PLEASE HELP!!!! PREVENT BLACKHEAD SCARRING!!!!!?

Last night I squeezed a blackhead. I did it lightly, so I could avoid scarring. But when I woke up this morning the skin where I had popped the blackhead was red and a bit puffy. I tried putting peroxide on it. But I don't really know what I'm supposed to do. I'm having my mom pick up some vitamin k cream (I heard that helps with scarring) and any other product that can help with my face. I REALLY don't want to have a scar!!! It won't be very small either if it does scar. I can't afford a dermatologist. So I would love some At-Home Remedies that are SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Please help! Please!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! PREVENT BLACKHEAD SCARRING!!!!!?
Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.PLEASE HELP!!!! PREVENT BLACKHEAD SCARRING!!!!!?
calm down. It will stop being red and puffy, it is just irritated from you squeezing it. Don't squeeze pimples/blackheads. Use acne meds and also one with salicylic acid in it to prevent blackheads from forming.
Don't put peroxide on it for gods sake, leave it alone and it will go down, it is only puffy from being squeezed - you won't be able to tell after a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism