Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best treatment for clearing pimples, blackheads and those horrible pimple scars?

My face isn't that bad, but I have a few blackheads around the jaw area of my face.. And few pimples on my cheek area and scars too. What is the best treatment for clearing pimples, blackheads and those horrible pimple scars?
Clean and Clear. I used Proactive for 2 year and it worked for awhile but a year later it started to make me skin peel really bad and it was not treating my acne anymore so I switched to clean and clear about a month ago and nothing has ever made my face so clear! Even with proactive I always had some pimples but for the first time in a long time my face is clear and is staying that way....hopefully. It also smells good.What is the best treatment for clearing pimples, blackheads and those horrible pimple scars?
i use tea tree oil and i have to say it works very well. it's natural and it won't dry out your skin. Although the tea tree oil takes longer to work initially, there were fewer side effects with tea tree oil. With people using products containing benzoyl peroxide 79% of people had side effects including itching, stinging, burning, and dryness. Researchers noted that there were far fewer side effects in the tea tree oil group.





You can easily buy it in a local department store like target or walmart.


i bought mines at walmart for only $6


hope that helps!!



You can try applying grated cucumber over the acne or pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and then washing with warm water. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/






The Clean and Clear Kit has a Cleanser, Moisterizer, and Spot treatment
Proactiv-it's awesome! i luv it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism