Friday, December 11, 2009

Easy way to get rid of blackheads / spot scars!?

Hia,


Well I've recently noticed that I've got some blackheads and spot scars on my nose in that little crease bit (if ya get me!) and its quite red and it really bothers me.


Is there any simple way to get rid of them that doesn't effectively make me spend a load of money??


Please help!Easy way to get rid of blackheads / spot scars!?
Tea-tree oil helps alot as I used to have the same problem (for the blackheads and spots if yoou have them) Not sure about the scars.


They sell tea tree oil as a facial wash as a face scrub or as pure tea tree oil use the scrub once in a while but you must use the facial wash no more than twice a day or it will make ur skin greasy looking as your skin produces more oil quicker the compensate for the oil you washed away.


HTH :)Easy way to get rid of blackheads / spot scars!?
Check in your Local Pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism