Friday, December 11, 2009

Pimples, blackheads and pimple scars!!!!!!?

i have sao many blackheads there gross!!! but there so tiny but because there is a whole lot of the my face goes kinda red. my pimples are on the side of my face and on my chin i alsoget a few on my forehead but they are mostly blackheads forming into pimples. i think i have scars they just stay there for like 6 months or something then leave its really annoying. wat is some cheap or worthwhile treatment and my pimples arent so so so so so bad so i dont need to see a doctor there just really bad and gross :(


here is some info which prob causes my pimples


i am 14


i do gymnastics


20 hours of gym.





thankyouPimples, blackheads and pimple scars!!!!!!?
You just gave us alot of information.


You need a question for us to answer it.


But,if your asking how to get rid of all of this without going to a dermatologist,get some proactiv.





http://www.proactiv.com/index.php?pactvi鈥?/a>








OH I didn't see the part about cheap and worthwhile.


Neutrogena does good with blackheads.


And clean and clear does good with pimples.


and makeup will cover the scars until theyre gone.


good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism